Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro REVIEW

 Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro REVIEW







This is the new redmi note 10 pro from Xiaomi how well we only a few months into the year so far at least I think this is the best budget phone you combine Hey guys I'm some tech shop in this will set you back just 200 $79 when it launches in early April I'm for that you're getting a 120 cuts and the lead screen a snapdragon 732 G. a big 20005000 power battery quad camera setup with a 108-megapixel mainland's jul St micro SD jul speakers even a headphone Jack and I blaster so this is pretty jam-packed with what you need but of course being well mid-range phone we are missing a few bells and whistles that you get from higher inflections such as their 5 G. or wifi 6 has Greg last 5 well the latest Invictus fairly basic I. P. 53 splash resistant so that's better than nothing and the snapdragon 732 G. while moving capable is of course still a mid-range chip. So yeah there's always room for improvement but keeping that price tag of 270 pounds in mind I don't think there's a better phone out there for that kind of money now it does kind of feel like 

Xiaomi releases a new phone every 5 minutes it's kind of hard to keep up to be honest but the redmi note series has always been a highlight and now we have no time pro this is actually quite a big upgrade over last year's No 9 pro LCD becomes out alleged 60 house becomes 120 the snapdragon 720 G. is now the 732 G. I was 64 megapixel is now 108 I'm considering is launching at the same price that's not bad a tool I also think it looks a lot more expensive than other phones at this price point for example the poco X. 3 is 1 of its closest rivals but I much prefer this small subtle styling so what do you like the look of it if I can get up to focus them but firstly you can see it does pick up the old smudge off fingerprints and also this onyx grey color well it's not the most exciting really think I'd rather go for the place you blew all the gradient bronze colors of this so on the front me getting Greg last 5 with a plastic frame on the outside

 I'm a curved glass back on the right side we getting a fingerprint reader built into the power button you also have the option for face unlocking but I still find this much more reliable than say a cheap optical in screen reader and it's just 1 press to power an unlock it I was there you choose a cliche goes it does feel good in the hands of but 1 of the highlights of the new temporary is this 6.67 inch screen is full HD plus but unlike the note 9 pro is 120 huts and also I am a lead so we getting much richer winning kia colors thanks to the high contrast ratios along with much better viewing angles Angeli diving deeper it turns out we're getting the same Samson made Amalek panel this used on the S. 21 on the Xiaomi mi 11 so this is a very good screen I must a mentor when I first box to start testing this I didn't have the space. Actually with me so it was a pleasant surprise when I went exploring in the display settings to see this 120 house option although it does not pay we getting any kind of adaptive also mode with the refresh rate so 1 like higher and phones that can dynamically adjust the refresh rate to save battery Hey you pick 60 or 120 and make such a big difference though especially combined with the 240 cuts touch sampling so when you're gaming though just swiping around the menus and home screens because I know me why isn't everyone's favorite I'm joined scan but it won 20 cuts it's much smoother and more responsive I really don't mind it and there are tons of options for customization but I think my only criticism would be that we're still getting lots of bloatware and pre-installed apps. So that's the 3 versions of this the entry level spec gets you 6 gigs of ram and 64 gigs of storage the mid tier 1 the 1 I've got here also has 6 games around the 120 eighth storage Adam is a top spec 1 which gets you 8 gigs of ram but also 120 storage but don't forget we do have that micro SD card support so you can expand the storage on any of them so he could probably get away with going to the cheapest 1 now just a quick mention of the battery as such the same 5000 how about you as the No 9 pro albeit with ever so slightly faster 33 what charging now I've only had a few days with no temporary so I will need to be more time to fully test the battery but so far I'm finding I have about 30 percent of my battery left by 11:00 PM of course the jump up to 120 house will have an impact on battery in the older around 10 percent but then again we are getting a more efficient I'm on that screen along with a full HD resolution and a good size battery so no tempo will easily get you through a full day and then some. Okay camera time on the twenty twenty trend of just chucking in macro and death sentences to cut out the marketing so we can save gonna quad camera setup is still going on but to my surprise they're actually pretty good I don't usually start off camera tests playing with a macro lens because well they usually terrible for these five megapixel F.2.4 photos from the so called tele macro lens actually surprisingly good plus in these couple of portrait mode shots you can see the action tech channels without natural looking but okay behind me it all looks quite good and is presumably held by the dead sensor against all of them but I think a proper telephoto lens will be nice to see we're gonna getting it distills soon here but the main on the ultra wide lenses all the most important and so far I like what I'm saying so the mainland's one hundred eight megapixels although the nine into one pixel binning means you are standing up with twelve megapixel photos unless you switch to the full high resolution mode and importantly not only is this a higher resolution than the no nine pro but we're also getting a new and crucially biggest sensor it's still not quite as good as the sensor used in the flagship mi eleven old upcoming eleven pro but that's to be expected given the price I'm with the F. one nine aperture photos of brides we're getting good dynamic range and close up shots offer a really nice depth of field swiping up into the more time

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form